How to enter
Simply upload a copy of your receipt, detailing your $30 spend on participating brands and complete the entry form below to have your pair of BANZ sunglasses delivered to your nominated address.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is Nice-Pak Products (ABN 71 051 956 346) 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195 Ph: 1800 506 750 (“Promoter”). Information on how to claim the “Free pair of Baby Banz branded sunglasses” offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
1. Entry into the “Free pair of Baby Banz branded sunglasses” (the “Promotion”) is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over on the first day of the Promotion Period, who purchase products from the specified product ranges from participating pharmacies during the promotional period. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter this Promotion (“Eligibility Criteria”).
2. The promotion is available at all participating pharmacies, grocery and baby retailers, including any retail store in Australia that carries the participating brands. By participating in this promotion for any period, participating retailers are not obliged nor bound to participate for the entire promotional period.
3. This Promotion starts at 12.01 AEST on Tuesday 2nd September 2019 and closes at 23:59 AEST on Thursday 31st October 2019; or while stocks of the free Baby Banz branded sunglasses last (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is only valid for the most genuine 500 entries received. All claims must be received within the Promotion Period. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win (“Prizewinner”), entrants must:
Satisfy the Eligibility Criteria;
(a) Purchase the specified products across the brands of Sudocrem, Infacol, BabyU, Milton, Multi-Mam, GAIA and Heinz Baby Basics from a participating retailer in one single transaction, to the total combined value of $30 or more, during the Promotion Period. Limit 1 claim per household. A household being defined as a street address within Australia.
(b) Participants will need to complete their personal details as requested on the entry form, including full name, street address and phone number, and upload the original proof of purchase receipt. No photocopied or copied documents will be accepted. The entry form can be accessed at babybonanza.com.au
(c) Participants will need to answer the following question in 25 words or less: ‘When do you see yourself using the Banz sunglasses on your child?” (“Promotion Question”).
4. The claimant must keep a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase and entry.
5. Eligible claimants will receive one pair of Baby Banz branded sunglasses valued at RRP $25.99 (“Prize”) as selected on the claim form. Colour of Prize cannot be guaranteed. Total Prize pool is capped at 500 units (Total Prize pool valued at $12,475). Claims will not be awarded in Cash. Claims will be honoured at the discretion of the Promoter. Selected BANZ sunglasses will me mail to the selected Australian address. The promoter is not responsible for any lost or damaged sunglasses. Entrant is responsible to ensure the given address is able to receive this delivery in accordance with the delivery rules for Australia Post.
6. The Baby Banz branded sunglasses will be sent out to the claimant within 40 business days. Eligible entrants will be notified once their Prize has been dispatched.
7. Claims will not be accepted if the transaction has not occurred at a participating retailer, if original receipts are not provided, if receipt is not legible, if receipt has already been submitted by another party, or if the claim is not received within 4 weeks of purchase or outside of the Promotion Period.
8. The free product cannot be transferred to another person or organisation.
9. All claim forms, and the uploaded proof of purchases, become property of the Promoter.
10. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
11. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Any request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter and go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. No responsibility will be taken for the selected product once it has been posted.
14. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries, including without limitation those caused by technical malfunction or temporary shutdown of any communication network. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT the time of transmission by the entrant. No Promoter Party accepts any responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
The Promoter is Nice-Pak Products Pty Ltd of 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, VIC 3195. ABN 71 051 956 346
Always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional. Follow the directions of use.